Monday, March 3, 2008

The Jessica Hook has arrived

I received a wonderful package from Jimbo today. The Jessica hook is in my hands as I type (hate to let it go). I am hoping to send it on the way to the first participant by the end of the week.
I am making a list and checking it twice. I am not closing sign-ups for this as I want to make as many items as possible until the hook wears out. The hook will travel as long as necessary and as long as there are participants wanting to contribute, either to the FARA blog, through Jimbo's blog, or by making squares and sending them to me. Please let us know what you plan on doing with the hook. I will be sending out invitations to author the bog and we can use it as a journal.
We will be making afghans and if we choose to make other donations, that is totally your choice. Any donations are welcome , just use the hook, gain awareness and share the love.
As a group I would like to have 8" squares made and sent to me for Jessica's afghan and I will also be putting together afghans to auction with the proceeds going to FARA.

2 comments:

Jimbo said...

Again you've shown your Angel wings, Bonnie! I can't thank you enough for what you're doing!

Jimbo

Anonymous said...

Fantastic work! I'm working in conjunction with your work! See me on Ravelry... "Maven"